Good Day Snowmobile Enthusiast
The Dauphin and District Snowmobile Club is a volunteer-based snowmobile organization for Dauphin and the surrounding area. We develop, maintain, and groom 300 km+ of designated trails. Consider becoming a member to help strengthen the sport of snowmobiling in the area.
Please check out and support our generous sponsors
All Dauphin and District snowmobile club trails will be closed as of March 27, 2023. No further maintenance and service will be applied. Thanks for a great snowmobile season and we are already looking forward to next year!
NEXT MONTHLY MEETING and LUNCHEON
The next monthly meeting is held in the Mossey River Inn in Winnipegosis. Members are invited for a dinner with Pizza, Wings, Cesar Salad and Dessert free of charge. The dinner starts at 6:30 pm and the monthly meeting follows at 7:30 pm. Participating members have to RSVP by December 1, 2023 so that the food can be ordered. Alice Sahulka is expecting your registration by phone (204) 656-4612 or by email at
Sahulkas recognized as Manitoba's Outstanding Snowmobile Family of the year!!
Congrats to Ted and Alice Sahulka and their family for being chosen as Snoman's outstanding snowmobile family of the year! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication guys!
Check out our newest warm up shelter located at GPS location N 51⁰ 08.000, W 100⁰ 11.405
This shelter is made possible by the following donors:
- McMunn and Yates Building Supplies (supplied materials and donated cabinets and paint)
- Timberfab Industries (donated rafters and counter top)
- Warren Edwards Plumbing and Heating (supplied and installed chimney)
- Korotash Electric (supplied wiring and installed lights)
- Garry Roloff Construction and staff (built shelter)
- Hank Nykiforuk Painting (interior painting)
- Cam Chute (building mover)
- Darren Genik - Parkland Glass (signage)
- Stan Burdeniuk (donated wall insulation and concrete pads)
- Parkland Yamaha (donated LED lights)
- Dauphin and District Snowmobile Club Volunteers
- Snowman Inc.
- The Dauphin and District Community Foundation
- Community Futures Parkland
Special thanks to landowner Garry Sulatyski for allowing the shelter to be placed on his property.
Dauphin snowmobile club memberships are now available for $20 and are available at the following businesses: Parkland Sport and Marine and Reit-Syd equipment.