Good Day Snowmobile Enthusiast,
The Dauphin and District Snowmobile Club is a volunteer based snowmobile organization for Dauphin and surrounding area . We develop, maintain, and groom 300 km+ of designated trail. Consider becoming a member to help strengthen the sport of snowmobiling in the area.
Please check out and support our generous sponsors!
Next Meeting Date:
Monday, March 13, 2017
At Mossy River Inn Winnipegossis
7:00 PM Meet & Greet
7:30 PM Meeting
Due to the recent warm weather, the Dauphin and District Snowmobile Club poker derby that was to be held on Sunday, Februray 19 will be postponed to a later date.
Check out our newest warm up shelter located at GPS location N 51⁰ 08.000, W 100⁰ 11.405This shelter is made possible by the following donors:
- McMunn and Yates Building Supplies (supplied materials and donated cabinets and paint)
- Timberfab Industries (donated rafters and counter top)
- Warren Edwards Plumbing and Heating (supplied and installed chimney)
- Korotash Electric (supplied wiring and installed lights)
- Garry Roloff Construction and staff (built shelter)
- Hank Nykiforuk Painting (interior painting)
- Cam Chute (building mover)
- Darren Genik - Parkland Glass (signage)
- Stan Burdeniuk (donated wall insulation and concrete pads)
- Parkland Yamaha (donated LED lights)
- Dauphin and District Snowmobile Club Volunteers
- Snowman Inc.
- The Dauphin and District Community Foundation
- Community Futures Parkland
Special thanks to landowner Garry Sulatyski for allowing the shelter to be placed on his property.
Dauphin snowmobile club memberships are now available for $20 and are available at the following businesses: Parkland Yamaha & Arctic Cat and Reit-Syd equipment (Ski-Doo).